September 30, 2013

Taste Test: Evolution Fresh Fruit Puree & Juice Blend Smoothie Review




I finally tried the Evolution Fresh Fruit Puree & Juice Blend Smoothie. I honestly can't remember the price. I just remember that it was more than I'd like to pay. The only reason why I purchased it was because I like to try different health drinks and see how they taste. It's the curiosity in me. This drink was pretty good. It didn't taste like anything was added to it. It was a pretty raw and fresh tasting juice blend. With ingredients so fresh, I understand why this drink would be a little pricey. I liked it but I don't want to pay a lot for a small drink so I won't be purchasing it again but at least I got a chance to try it!

Just trying to be healthy and watch what I put in my temple! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment