September 26, 2013

Christian Living: Bloom Where You are Planted

I bought a large bunch of snapdragons and hydrangeas last week. I separated the flowers into three different vases and placed them around the room. I love switching things up on a regular basis so after a day or two, I switched two vases and placed them in a corner that didn't have direct sunlight. The third vase was closer to the window but still didn't have direct sunlight. I noticed that the third vase drank up its' water very quickly and as a result, I made sure to fill it up with more. It's been over a week and I have yet to change the water in the other two vases. Unlike the first two vases, the third vase continued to bloom and look very beautiful. 


Bloom where you are planted. 
The circumstances may never be ideal to bloom but utilize your resources to the best of your ability. 
Don't just stew in what is and complain that you don't have better. 
Work with what you have. Soak up the water in your vase. God will send provision. People are more likely to want to work with you when they've seen that you can steward the little you have and make it bloom and grow in spite of the odds against you. 

Keep going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment