September 12, 2011

Week of Inspiration

I had an unforgettable week in Honduras, Belize, and Mexico last week.  I caught a cold on the tail end of the week so Theraflu, Emergen-C, and sleep have been my best friends lately. Even though, I'm under the weather, I don't want to neglect the blog so this week will be called my week of inspiration. Coming home, I realized that things can get hectic if I don't slow down. One of my favorite things to do is soak in all the inspiration I can get from countless places. I'll be sharing some of those sources this week. Stay tuned :)

My view in Cozumel, Mexico last Tuesday! Perfection!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You blog is so chill and inspiring! I just want to get up and do something DIY or artsy! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks, Kenda!! Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete