August 25, 2011

Stay Tuned...

I decided to pick up where I left off months ago. The past couple months have been interesting (for lack of a better word). I was so consumed with everything that one day, I looked up and it was August. I can't honestly say that I've taken time to enjoy the summer as much as I would've liked to. That's no way to live life. Summer is one of my favorite months and I've spent it cooped up in an office. If I were to continue this way, someday I'd look up and be 65 wondering where the time went. I won't allow that to be me. I started this blog with the intention of having fun, exploring my creative side, writing about things I'm interested in, and sharing with whosoever will read.  I'm considering the end of this month (aka next week) my starting point with the blog (for the second time)! Stay tuned and I hope you're enjoying your summer to the fullest!

Love,
Dani :)






No comments:

Post a Comment