February 20, 2011

Hello, World!


So, I’ve always said  that I’d start another blog. I had one blog for about two years but I think I outgrew it (and yes, it is possible to outgrow a blog). After church one Sabbath, my dad gave me a big hug and told me I just looked so happy. I laughed and said thanks. He went on to say that he felt like he hadn’t seen me this happy since before puberty. On the outside, I laughed. On the inside, I cringed.
Had I really looked so down for so long? Puberty was many moons ago. It was meant in jest but it really got me to thinking. Things have REALLY changed. I feel the change. Someone else who helped bring me into this life sees the change. Why not celebrate the change? Okay, so what’s changed? Life as I know and understand it.
This blog’s purpose is to serve as a mirror to my creative self.  It’s been said that every writer should have a blog because a blog is a chance to endorse expression of thought and/or feeling on a public platform.  Effective expression of thought is important for the writer I strive to be but passion is the lifeblood behind the type of person I strive to become. So, I’m ready to ACTIVELY learn, pursue and explore my passions, interests, opinions, and share with whosoever will read!
Three cheers for the journey of dreaming something up!
P.S. I love you, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment