November 30, 2011

Taste Test: Odwalla Mango Lime Smoothie Refresher

I love Odwalla drinks. They're a little cheaper than Naked but they still taste sooo good! Not too long ago, I saw that there was a miniature line of drinks that I'd never seen before. So, for this taste test, I tried Odwalla's Mango Lime Twist Smoothie refresher. It has 150 calories per bottle. Inside this particular flavor are the juices of an orange, coconut, mango, peach, apple, and lime. There's a ton of Vitamin C in this drink which is good for those who are looking for ways to up the Vitamin C intake. 




Verdict: It's not bad. I will be honest and say that I wouldn't buy it again simply because it's not really my type of flavor. If I'm paying money for a small bottle of juice, it's gotta be one that I'm absolutely in love with (unless I'm reviewing it). I wouldn't buy this one again but it's not nasty at all. It's good. It's just not "fall in love with juice, gotta try and make it at home" good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment